7 Sanderling Best of Dunes: House 7 "Pura Vida" Oceanfront!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 10-12
"BEST OF DUNES" is the experienced management company for this amazing oceanfront home ~ we are in our tenth year connecting travelers to dream vacations!
"Pura Vida" (poo-rah vee-dah) means "simple life" or "pure life." Pura Vida is the philosophy of life in Costa Rica... it is an emotion, an attitude ... it’s happiness in its purest form.
The owners of 7 Sanderling aim to bring the Pura Vida life to Pajaro Dunes and Monterey Bay, with a wonderful four-bedroom beach home where you feel your cares melt away. The home promotes a happy mood with its light yellow walls and peacefulness and balance with its soothing furnishings in taupe, gray, and rich wood. It is fresh, clean and ready after a complete remodel!
This home is outfitted perfectly either for families to share, or for groups of adults to get away. It has four private bedrooms and can easily host four couples (2 K, 2 Q). For families, it offers flexible options for sleeping adults and kids in 10 separate beds (2K, 2Q, 4T bunks, 2 T floor mattresses) in 4 proper bedrooms. This home can accommodate up to 12 adults/children total.
7 Sanderling has FULL OCEAN VIEWS from the living area, kitchen, master bedroom, back deck. Out the back door is a wonderful bluff with lounge chairs for afternoons spent chatting, spotting dolphins, seals and perhaps even whales. A clever parent can make a contest out of food and beverage service, ensuring a steady stream of little helpers bringing goodies to the grown ups in the lounge chairs!
The billiards area is beyond! A pool table (**has been somewhat beat up by renters but still functional) with pub tables, stools, a cool glass atrium and ocean views is custom made for hanging out and socializing day and night. This two-story home is appropriate for grandparents or anyone with physical challenges who can climb one set of stairs then stay put on the top level. The approach to the home from the parking area is perfectly flat, then climb one set of stairs to the top floor of the home, and with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms right on that main upstairs living level. The other 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom are downstairs and away from the main living area.
The main living level upstairs includes:
- NEW open kitchen with electric ceramic flat-top range and microwave
- Dining area (seats 12 at dining table and breakfast bar)
- Living room area with huge, new Smart TV
- 2 King bedrooms both with private bathrooms (one with soaking tub), bidets and TVs
- Hall half-bathroom with sink and toilet
- Amazing center atrium BILLIARDS LOUNGE adjoining kitchen and living area with pool table, pub tables/stools and a rack of pool cues
- Large ocean-view deck with two sets of outdoor tables, chairs+benches for 12, and patio umbrellas
- Path to panoramic view bluff at edge of sea wall, bench and 2 lounge chairs
The downstairs level includes:
- Queen bedroom with slider directly to back deck with beach grass view
- "Bunk room" with Queen bed plus two sets of twin bunkbeds plus two twin floor mattresses, also with slider directly to back deck with beach grass view. Note the floor mattresses can be used anywhere in the house, linens provided.
- Shared, large full bathroom with shower *and* tub
While the deck and view from this oceanfront home are perched right over the beach, none of the homes at Pajaro Dunes have direct access to the beach due to a 10' high granite sea wall below the dune. The actual beach access takes two minutes down a short boardwalk from the front door of the home -- just two houses over and one set of stairs down to the beach.
[Note: Pajaro Dunes does not allow renters to bring dogs or cats. Some try anyway. This is NOT the house to try to bring animals to. The owner's family are VERY allergic to the dander left behind.]
Note: Security cameras view outdoor space that is also visible by public, no sound enabled.
Cal DRE Brokers License # 01970986
Santa Cruz County Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate # CO00774
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Forty-seven percent (47.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||